1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Making accounts, helping others to create accounts
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learned how to use new programmes in order to make accounts
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy the programme as I am working on real clients data.
4. How valued do you feel by RSM?
I do feel valued as I am getting actual client work indstead of questions with made up clients.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme is well structured as I am working on clients records and completing my exams at the same time.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive support from my training provider because I get asked how I am doing and if I need any help then just to ask.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I recievee alot of support fro m trainer this is because I get time over the week to ompleted my training form the exams.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Yes. it is a great salary.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are alot of opportunities outside of work to meet up and complete activities with fellow colluges.
9. Would you recommend RSM to a friend?
It is a great firm that take pride in their work and make you feel proud.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to RSM?
Just give it your best.
More from RSMMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!