Performance Measurement Analyst at Schroders

Central London & City
January 2018

Connect with Schroders

Performance Measurement of managed investment portfolios

Yes, I have learned so much more on the job than I have from any books or classrooms

I really enjoy my programme

4. How valued do you feel by Schroders?

I feel very valued and I am treated as though I have been working with the company for years.

very well organised with long term, effective planning.

I receive quite a lot of support considering that I only really have online contact with them.

I receive a lot of support from my employer in so many different aspects, not just in terms of learning about finance

The salary/package is enough to meet the above

yes there a loads of opportunities to get involved in social events

9. Would you recommend Schroders to a friend?

I think Schroders is a very mature business to work for, filled with people that are none other than experts in their field to help guide you through training/development. It is a friendly work environment with very good atmosphere and has fantastic opportunities to grow a great career.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Schroders?

Be confident and well prepared for your interviews and applications ensuring you've read up on the position you are applying for. Make friends with your competition at the assessment days as they are in the same boat as you and are likely to be very similar to you...you never know they could be your next colleague! Be sure to dress smartly, half the job is looking the part and be both confident and polite to the assessors as they're likely to be your future boss so first impressions are everything. Make sure you give 100% every day to everything that's thrown at you. Don't be disheartened by things that may not have gone your way or about things that you may have got wrong; those are the things that you should value the most as those are the most effective teachings.