1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
apprentice electrician, first fix, conduit,clean up.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy it a lot.
4. How valued do you feel by SSE?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend SSE to a friend?
good apprenticeship, good amount of support.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to SSE?
More from SSEMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!