1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Learning electrical instlations
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes learnt lots of new skills in the electrical industry
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Its good fun
4. How valued do you feel by SSE?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Lots of support know where you are clearly structured
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
lots of support always being visited and tracked
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
lots of support always visiting and offering help
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
well works well for my age and overheads
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
A small amount
9. Would you recommend SSE to a friend?
Good way of getting a trade and a job
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to SSE?
Show practical and know the subject be hands on
More from SSEMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!