1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Through the day I help customers around the store, hand baskets out, support my co workers, I replenish stock on the shelves. I spend time with my co workers. I work on the till area and around the A zone, which includes filling the fridge area, tidying and facing up all gondola ends and low levels, I face all the perfume up and serve customers whilst doing all this. At the end of the day I put the overs out, i sweep and mop up and do safe check with my manager.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Ive learnt a lot of supervisor skills and I am much more responsible now as a person. I have learnt all basic customer service skills and how to work on a till.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I love my programme. i love the support i get, i love the people i work with and i love what i do.
4. How valued do you feel by Savers?
i definitely feel appreciation from my managers and co workers. My area manager speaks good of me as well I am told.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
my programme is incredibly organised and i always get my work done.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
my tutor gives me a lot of support and appreciation. she is always there if i need someone to talk to about my qualification and she helps me understand exactlywhat i need to do.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
i recieve a lot of support from my manager and my co workers.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
it meets it very well
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
there a lot of opportunities outside fo work
9. Would you recommend Savers to a friend?
because its a lovely environement with lovely people and amazing deals
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Savers?
be confident, be happy.
More from SaversMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!