1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Apprentice Electrician. Learning different types of electrical work such as domestic, commercial and industrial work.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Improved understanding of how to carry out my job on a day to day basis
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my apprenticeship and look forward to learning more each day and improving.
4. How valued do you feel by SSE?
Feel like a valued employee and my wellbeing taken care of.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well diverse programme with opportunities to learn different things.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a lot of support and given help and reviews on my performance on a regular basis.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Employer is very helpful towards my apprenticeship.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Salary allows me to live a fairly comfortable life.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes there are a lot of benefits outside of work when an employee of SSE.
9. Would you recommend SSE to a friend?
Feel like I’m learning well and I’m very satisfied with my apprenticeship so far.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to SSE?
Show an eagerness to learn and be enthusiastic about health and safety.
More from SSEMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!