1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
3rd Year Electrical Engineering Apprenticeship at Egger. Daily tasks involve installation of electrical goods
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Forklift, Cherry Picker, Slinging and Signalling, Abrasive Wheels, Health and Safety, Motor Rewinding
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Egger?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Organisation improving steadily
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I make it work
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Several. I attend what I can.
9. Would you recommend Egger to a friend?
Excellent company to work for, constant investment which shows it is always willing to improve. A lot of good employees.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Egger?
Be confident and listen to every bit of advice you can get along the way.
More from EggerMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!