1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
apprentice pipe welder on board submarines
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
secure, well supported, something to be proud of
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems? *
stick in, ask questions
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!