Management trainee at Lloyds Banking Group

Connect with Lloyds Banking Group

8.3/10

The working day would typically start at 9am and end at 5pm. I was given an appropriate level of responsibility and work to own and deliver by the end of the placement. I took the opportunity to network with colleagues from around the business whenever possible to expand my knowledge of the bank and future opportunities available to me - the support was great.

Yes, many. I left the placement feeling far more comfortable presenting my thoughts and ideas to others. My technical skills also improved hugely.

I really enjoyed it. My team was very accommodating and offered the right amount of support for someone with my experience. I also made some great friends who were also on the program.

4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?

Very. I had regular meetings with my manager who made sure that I was happy and getting the most of the experience. She also made sure that I was being given the right level of stretch and that I understood the purpose and value of the work I had been given.

It was structured well. Management did take into consideratioon interests and career goals/development needs when deciding what work to allocate.

A lot - there was always someone to go to that would be happy to help.

Line manager interaction and support was fantastic. Regular meetings were in the diary so there was always time for me to ask questions.

The salary/package was competitive and sufficient.

Yes, the team held some socials and sporting events outside of work to help networking and for a bit of fun!

9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *

Fantastic opportunities available and great support from management.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *

Give some thought to what you really want to get from the placement in advance.