1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
[This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions] I work at the company Thales 9 Information Technology) I am a General Manager and responsible for all the command and decision of the company, takes care of the areas of database, hosting, software, hardware, buying and selling, important decisions, my job is
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, I learned to deal with other sectors where I did not know
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Yes, Met my expectations and needs of the company
4. How valued do you feel by Thales?
We are a family
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Fully organized, all tasks were divided for certain people and their knowledge in the area.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Yes, Lived up to expectations
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Thales to a friend?
A great company, everyone is great colleagues, the support is incredible, you learn to run the company and develop leadership
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Thales?
Great company, great environment, people who help themselves, good salary.
More from ThalesMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!