1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
• Attended 8 workshops run by EY Managers developing employability skills • Participated in ‘Dragon’s Den’ day – involvement in marketing, financial planning, product design • Networked with variety of stakeholders across EY and other businesses, including senior team members • Developed public speaking skills through frequent presentations to peer group • Attended tele-marketing workshop facilitated by Plusnet, developing comercial skills/knowledge • 5 days hands-on work experience in tax team within EY gaining commercial awareness and business understanding • Undertook tax tasks while in EY tax office
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I absolutely loved my time at EY . I couldn't have asked for better colleagues and people to be around .
4. How valued do you feel by EY?
I felt valued by EY especially by the receptionist
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It was very well organized and we all had a set agenda for the day.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I received a lot of support . Any questions were answered immediately .
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
From my employer I received a lot of support. I was spoken to very well and was helped with any task I found difficult .
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
This programme opened up many opportunities .All skills gained are transferable
9a. Would you recommend EY to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It was a very very beneficial programme.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EY? *
I wouldn't have many tips. I would just say .go for it !
More from EYMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from EY
Studying at a top university + Internship with a global organisation + Networking with senior business people + Feedback for...