1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Customer service, stock control, security, store maintenance.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt new skills in retail as only small amount of work experiance
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I did enjoy completing this program, I especially enjoyed learning about warehouse control.
4. How valued do you feel by Savers?
I feel valued by my team
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Well organised, easy enough to work though and understand.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Very supportive, helped when I needed and was available.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Very supportive, helped at all times and made me feel welcome.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Better rate than most other apprenticeships.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Very good now my qualification s completed
9. Would you recommend Savers to a friend?
Nice team and very supportive, Good rate of pay.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Savers?
Be enthusiastic and get involved. Definitely worth doing.
More from SaversMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!