1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I had to, read descriptions of packages and send them off to delivery companies such as the Royal Mail
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Eye and hand coordination
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It gave me a realisation of life
4. How valued do you feel by Amazon?
I feel very valued by amazon, great people to work with
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It's very well structured day to day tasks to complete Mon-Fri
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My training provider gave me much intel on packaging and disputing object etc, to many different places
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Lots of support
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It was pretty decent min wage
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, engineering and other down that path
9. Would you recommend Amazon to a friend?
Good service with loads of reviews, trust worthy (reliable).
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Amazon?
Go into the job with a creative mind
More from AmazonMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!