1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
cashier check out and assist people in translating languages look good, be polite and smile be loud and clear, and always make sure to be clean
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I am able to persuade people that are uniformed about products and convince them to buy more expensive things
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
the people were amazing and the were very kind, i wasn't always able to fully complete tasks but my manager was always patient
4. How valued do you feel by ASDA?
I was given the proper assignments suited to my level of skill and they were patient and very helpful and i felt very valued
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
was very good but hot and not understand
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
i receieved quiet alot of support and was quiet appy with the friendlines
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
not very much
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend ASDA to a friend?
its an amazzing job that soud be an interesting job and is always interesting
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to ASDA?
Always ask for help if youre in trouble do not try to handle it yourself even if it is just a small mistake always make sure to ask so that it doesnt make a big mistake
More from ASDAMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!