1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I left school and after six weeks holidays I joined step2work Apprentice for child care course and I have 1 year left to complete the full Apprentice course. I have to look after children's as a carer.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I have learned quite a lot of skills and it have me ally of experience.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
In enjoy very second of this Apprentice course
4. How valued do you feel by Amazon?
It feels like home I have been Amazon member for a long time.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My program osveru well structured and organized
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a lot of support by my training advisor
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Y employees are ok I do have thee support
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary is OK but I do have some problems
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes and No
9. Would you recommend Amazon to a friend?
Amazon has every thing you can think of
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Amazon?
Its a very good opportunity don't waste it
More from AmazonMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!