1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a market research analyst so my responsible is : 1. Every day i make sales report analyst from all our branches & share it to top management level. We have sales report analyst in daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly & yearly. 2. Research market for view our strength & what competitor did, also war map our product how much % we can reach market share. 3. I create sales and operational planning as well to manage how production and sales alignment so our goods in accordance with agreed plan. 4.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have a skill SAP Program, AC Nielson Program, my MS Office Excel skill up (because i have to create tools with VB/macro).
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Absolutely yes, for me for my team and for all collage especially in my department.
4. How valued do you feel by British American Tobacco?
Really Appreciate, this company very good, i have never seen such a good company.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Actually this is my responsibility, but i'am not realize this company makes me better with pressing me.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
They always full support to finish my responsible and my family.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
All department good for support me to finish my job
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
about this is good enough in your country
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
not really at least twice a month for company activities.
9. Would you recommend British American Tobacco to a friend?
Because this company is very good for your carrier.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to British American Tobacco?
You have to prove your skill when interview.
More from British American TobaccoMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!