1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
We had to work and see what lawyers do on a daily basis.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes probably every skill a lawyer needs.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
A lot, its fun excited and informative.
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
I feel like i am apart of the team but i am a work experience student. This was very good.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot, she gave me her card so that i could contact her again.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot they gave presentation every morning to help.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very well, they gave loads of equipment free off charge.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend?
Its is simply the best experience of my life.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons?
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!