1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
water meter reader with full training.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes, customer service.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
it was good, offered some skills in customer service and time management.
4. How valued do you feel by Anglian Water?
was ok, but no job offered after temporary contract.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
only 3 weeks shadow work / training.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
n.a. was all internal.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
lots if needed, manager was only a call away.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
salary was just above minimum wage.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Anglian Water to a friend?
gives you a good grounded experience.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Anglian Water?
be keen, and willing to work in all weathers.
More from Anglian WaterMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!