1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Went into the stock room and organised clothing by steaming them and adding labels, the took them out to the shelves to hang up
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
It showed me that the little jobs make the most difference
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Its a really great experience for me
4. How valued do you feel by Cancer Research?
Very valued by all staff members
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
All the support that I feel I need.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A great amount
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It's a decent salary for my age
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Cancer Research to a friend?
I think it's a great company to work for as it feels very rewarding
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Cancer Research?