1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I worked in EE in town and my role was too assist customers whereas possible in the shop, answer any questions they had, and if they wanted to purchase or ask about their account I want redirect them to the people at the till so they can work with them. I would also clean the shop and take out the trash sometimes.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I learned communication skills because I was always talking to the customers, this improved my confidence as a person as I'm usually shy to speak to people I don't know.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed my experience because I like working with mobile phones and I also like to help people so this experience was perfect for me.
4. How valued do you feel by EE?
I would say I didn't really feel valued because obviously it was only for two weeks, and I didn't have a job there but it was still a great experience and they still tried to make me feel welcomed and treated me as if I was working there.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
EE is a well organised place as everyone was there on duties and everyone is great friends there so it works well.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I got a lot of support from my training provider as they helped me find this placement, and helped me with the application process so am very grateful to them.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer made me feel welcomed as it was scary at first, he also helped me when I didn't really know what to do so I'm again grateful To him.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It was work experience so I didn't get paid.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I don't understand this question but if you mean are there any job opportunities then I'm not sure as I'm still in education as that's what I'm focused on the most.
9. Would you recommend EE to a friend?
Fastest mobile network and have great phones and great contract prices. They are also very fair and if you go into the shop to ask about phones because your are unsure they are very kind and helpful.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EE?
Make sure you enjoy helping other people and doing a lot of talking.