1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role is as a Teaching assistant within a large secondary school
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt a lot of new skills like how to support young people who are experiencing a hard time within the school. I have also learnt about standards and legislation that help and support me within my role
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have found it an enjoyable experience and had plenty of support
4. How valued do you feel by Secondary School?
Yes and it has helped me to gain a promotion
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised and alway knew what work was needed completing and when.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I received a lot of support from my assessor and could contact her at any time.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I have received a lot of support from the school and other staff would help me when I was finding questions hard
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I am happy with my salary and it has increased since completing the course
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes I have continued to develop my skills further via online courses and the LEA
9a. Would you recommend Secondary School to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It's been a great way to work and get paid gaining experience while studying
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Secondary School? *
Be honest with your employers, they can only help if they know there are problems
More from Secondary SchoolMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!