- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How valued do you feel by Oxfam?
- 5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
- 6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
- 8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
- 9. Would you recommend Oxfam to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Oxfam?
serving customers, putting out stock that was low, making sure the shop is tidy at all times
yes, I learnt how to use a till and also learnt about customer service. now I am working in sainsburys and what I learnt at Oxfam proved really useful.
i enjoyed the team, the manager was more like a friend and the other staff were also really friendly
yes i felt valued by the staff, they made me feel really proud of myself for volunteering and helping a good cause
it wasnt very well organised to be honest. i went into my local oxfam and asked them if i can volunteer there, she pretty much said yes and showed me eveything, that was it
as my tasks were very simple i didnt really need much support however staff were always around in case i did
it was unpaid
it was a nice place to work whilst i was still studying for a levels, the work experience was really flexible and i learnt some really important skills like customer service, i also developed my communication skills
just be you!
Yorkshire & The Humber