1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Working on tills, helping with stock and helping customers with enquiries
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes customer service and also the importance of speed on the till
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Met some very good and nice people who were helpful and treated me nicely.
4. How valued do you feel by ASDA?
They provided me with a lot of support when starting, admin was good and I enjoyed my few months there
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Good they have a good structure for work experience
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Good I had a mentor each shift to help if I needed to ask for anything
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Enough to help me get on with the everyday tasks. Also offer for more support if I choose to go back and progress.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
They pay well for the work compared to other supermarkets
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Apart from socialising not so much
9. Would you recommend ASDA to a friend?
They have good support and structure and pay well.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to ASDA?
Be yourself as they are big on being customer friendly
More from ASDAMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!