1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
So I worked in the Burger King for 2 years. I was made assistant manager straight away as I already had experience working there. I was out onto over 10 different courses thourghout the first year to give me more knowledge of the business. The scheme was good because it made you into assistant manager, however after that the scheme didn't really help you in any way. There wasn't any benefits of doing it, you met twice a year with someone with head office for 10 mins to see what you had learnt and then was just left to it. Overall it was a good experience it lead to other positions for myself.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt a lot of new skills including many management skills which I will be able to use when in other positions.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed it for the first year however it would have been nice to move to another unit to give myself more experience of the other units.
4. How valued do you feel by Moto?
Not very valued, you don't get much praise in the work place however they will come down on you straight away if you do anything wrong.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Not very organised, would have been nice to meet up with the other graduates so we could discuss how our experiences were going.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
The courses were useful however only met up with headoffice 4 times throughout the two years
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot more support, my boss and site manager were always on hand to help if I had any problems
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Pay is okay, however for the hours that you end up doing it isn't that good.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Not any oppurtunites.
9. Would you recommend Moto to a friend?
Friendly company, good pay if you are not on salary
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Moto?
See if there is opportunity to work in more than one unit.
More from MotoMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!