- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How valued do you feel by RSPCA?
- 5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
- 6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
- 8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
- 9. Would you recommend RSPCA to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to RSPCA?
Helped open up and close down. Helped to protect the animals and feed them.
Helped improve teamwork and people skills. I am now more efficient too.
Was ok, not the best environment, a lot of shouting kids etc...
Not very, felt like they were just using me at times.
Not much, a little initial training, but not much more.
Was left to my devices for most of the time.
Was doing it unpaid.
Will be good for most, just not for me.