1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I had to help out with day to day paper work I got to see what it's like in the packing department and see day to day operation I really enjoyed it and amazed at how much work it takes for one order also making twas and coffees
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes about community team work and cooperation
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Git a job out of it
4. How valued do you feel by Amazon?
Very amazon company to work for
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very good got all the help I needed
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
All the support I needed
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
All I needed
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes definitely lots of team building
9. Would you recommend Amazon to a friend?
Amazing company lots if jibs
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Amazon?
More from AmazonMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!