1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Working floor serving customers. Making sure customer service high
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Communication skills have improved and customer serivce .
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I fill like this work experience was very good as hell build confidence.
4. How valued do you feel by Pret A Manger?
Yes they treated staff very well
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Was very good made.sure I gain lot useful skills which required in working world .
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive lot training in my first few months and support was always available
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Made me feel support 24/7 on shift
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes opportunities for higher roles in the company in terms of management
9. Would you recommend Pret A Manger to a friend?
Great working environment and lots of development opportunities.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pret A Manger?
Go for it great opportunities.
More from Pret A MangerMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!