1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Receptionist/trainee. I help answer phones, get drinks, make coffee etc.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed telephone skills including the use of a switchboard and a clear telephone voice.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
A fair amount.
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot of support
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A good amount.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
They are good!
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
Have some expirience, but don't be afraid if it isn't professional. Charity work etc. counts too.
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!