1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
It entailed doing graphics for the purpose of advertisments
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt the dynamics of working as a graphic deisgner
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoyed it, i made some new friends too
4. How valued do you feel by AstraZeneca?
i feel suitably valued, employees were nice and friendly
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
very structured but equally fun
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
as much as i needed
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
meets it very well but the travel to luton is difficult
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend AstraZeneca to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
because i had a great time as an apprentice and my friends would too
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to AstraZeneca? *
go in with an open mind and good attitude
More from AstraZenecaMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!