Quality program manager at Amazon

Scotland
Other
£100 annually
June 2017

I set a target which is any amount I can afford. Then I go off adding this to my basket until I have all I need. This is the part where I try to lessen the amount to matcheck how much I have to be able to buy them. Usually I am able to do so but I also try and find some vouchers and promo codes to help me achieve my target. I always try to find the cheapest one out of all of them. And if I still have some left I have the freedom to choose anything else as longo as it's the same value as the money I haventitled used.

Yes. I have learnt how to pick out the best and at the same time affordable things and try to buy all the things I need with a set amount of money. This has helped me conserve money and save. I have also developed my searching and problem solving skills when I end up with too much I try to solve my problem efficiently like when I have went over my set amount I try my best to get rid of the ones I don't need the most and find a cheaper version.

I enjoy searching things because I got to see knew stuff that I've probably never seen or heard of. They're also very affordable. I enjoy the programme very much because I not only have fun while doing it. I also learn new things and improve my existing skills. And last but not the least I get to spend my time productively.

4. How valued do you feel by Amazon?

I feel very valued by Amazon. They always make sure that I always get the best stuff. And they always have these sale where I find myself enjoying it because I can reach my limit easier but I also get all the things I need. Without searching and searching forever trying to find the cheapest version of the thing I need.

Very well.

As much as needed.

My employer? Well I can say that amazon is really really helpful.

I set myself a limit so I can prevent myself from spending to much.

Yeah there are plenty.

9. Would you recommend Amazon to a friend?

It's very very helpful. It has been very very helpful to me.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Amazon?

Well first of all just be yourself and enjoy everything you do.