1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
working at till, checking expiry date of stock and removing from shelves, adding new stock, adding prices on products, helping customers, sorting back stock to be added to the shelves etc.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
retail business in a supermarket, working at till, removing expired stock etc.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i enjoyed different areas of the supermarket, meeting and cheering customers and helping increase sales.
4. How valued do you feel by Tesco?
I feel the business is good for how its managed 8n a day to day basis.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme was organised well and I was supervised throughout the course
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I received a lot of support and they were caring and helped me learn new skills and jobs.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I received the same amount of support and the tasks were well layed.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
This does not apply to me as I was on a college work experience.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I can now work in any retail shop as I have gained enough experience.
9. Would you recommend Tesco to a friend?
Cos I can help them get an understanding of how it runs and its tasks.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Tesco?
if there is anything you need just be ask for it and be positive.
More from TescoMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!