1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I would approach costumers and ask them if they needed help anything. Most of the time I was able to help them with whatever they needed.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I've developed more social skills, I had to talk to a variety of people at work. I became more comfortable and confident talking to and approaching people.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really did enjoy the program and I might work their part time in the future. The atmosphere was really nice and the people there are very friendly.
4. How valued do you feel by Harrods?
Even though this wasn't the work experience that I wanted to do, I feel like I learned a lot and that they took me seriously.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It was very organized. They gave us a quick briefing, telling UA what was expected and what we were going to be doing. I knew when and where I was suppose to be.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
We didn't receive that much training, we were just told what to do.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
The manager was very supportive. When I needed something or had any questions he was very supportive.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I didn't get paid for this.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Harrods to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
They are very supportive and friendly and offer a fantastic learning experience.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Harrods? *
Come in with a positive attitude and do a good job.
More from HarrodsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!