1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Service desk apprentice, Tasks such as answering calls, fixing tills and resetting passwords.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I have learnt a lot about IT in general, I did not know a lot before about IT but I have learnt a great deal now, however there is still a lot more to learn.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It is a good experience.
4. How valued do you feel by PCMS Group?
I feel valued.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is well organised but could be better.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I do receive support from JBC and I have been told I can go back to them and ask for help whenever I need it.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive support from my employer and they do help me out a lot
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary could be higher.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I am not too sure about this.
9. Would you recommend PCMS Group to a friend?
They are good employees and they do provide support for apprentices.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PCMS Group?
Be professional and do not be shy.
More from PCMS GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!