1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
SUBSTATION FITTER. MAINTAINING SUBSTTAION EQUIPMENT.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
VERY MUCH SO
4. How valued do you feel by National Grid?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
VERY WELL ORGANISED
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
THERE IS ALWAYS PLENTY OF SUPPORT
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
MEETS THEM WELL
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend National Grid to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
IT'S AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY AND YOU LEARN GREAT SKILLS
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to National Grid? *
LEARN ABOUT THE COMPANY IN DEPTH
More from National GridMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!