1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
i am an apprentice and my work is primarily business/admin work
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes, computer skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
fairly enjoy my work/programme
4. How valued do you feel by National Grid?
valued to a point but could be better
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
structure is ok but needs improvement too
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
i get a reasonable package for an apprentice but it isn't too much and could be better
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
some things to do but nothing directly linked to the business
9a. Would you recommend National Grid to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
enjoyable work and staff members to help you out. Wage is ok and you learn new skills
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to National Grid? *
be yourself, practice any interview questions, dress smart.
More from National GridMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!