1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Working on the phones dealing with customer issues and solving them
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt many new skulls such as. Communication Working as a team problem solving Time keeping
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I very much enjoyed the experience it was great working under pressure and having to handle customers and calm them down at times when they where frustrated
4. How valued do you feel by Sky?
I think Im valued as it was a good experience and I got a long with the team very well. Everyone was treated as an equal
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It was very organised with deadlines to make. The structure of the tasks where very simply laid out and easy to understand
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
You receive constant support with plenty of experienced staff around if any problems did happen to occur
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I received plenty of support for the first week and then was able to continue on my own to do my job. However I still had my team around me if I did need more support. I never felt as if I was left alone
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary was the minimum working pay with bonuses available each month depending on how well your team worked. Plenty of opportunitys for extra money or even hours.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are benefits you get for working for the company such as discount packages on the products they sell
9. Would you recommend Sky to a friend?
Fantastic training. Many bonuses. Great team of people.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Sky?
Good communication skills would be needed and lots of patience and insuiasam.
More from SkyMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!