1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Customer service associate handling calls from customers purchasing brand new cars from a showroom and insuring them with the best car insurance suitable for them
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Brushed up on communication skills and numerical skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Thoroughly enjoyed speaking to different members of the public with different stories about their new purchases
4. How valued do you feel by Allianz?
Very valued. Provided thorough training for two weeks and provided a free hot drinks machine
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very structured and thorough as the details of customers are confidential and could put people at risk so no room for error in training
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot of support was given with phone calls and brochures to help along the way and personal one to ones
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot of support as we were reviewed monthly on our work and efforts and had personal one to ones to express any concerns
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Could be more as everyone would like but suitable going rate
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes loads of activities and on site gym and shower
9. Would you recommend Allianz to a friend?
Good respected company to work with and value their customers
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Allianz?
Go for it. Excellent company and work opportunities to go higher
More from AllianzMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!