1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
We go to machine break downs and come to a solution to get the line back up and running again in the quickest time possible to minimise production loss
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Developing all areas and definitely learnt new ones like welding, electrical and pneumatic work.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It's good the way it is set out where you spend a chunk of time away at college learn what you need to know and then you get over a year back at work to put it all in to practice and develop on them skills in the environment that you will need them in
4. How valued do you feel by Morrisons?
I do feel as though I'm part of the team and that people are always there for me to help me and guide me
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
There has been a couple of organised bad organisation issues at college with work and the time schedule of work
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Quite a lot the training provider is always there for you and most of the toutors are very helpful
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I couldn't ask for anymore support from my employer
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very high salary for my age
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are opportunities all over
9. Would you recommend Morrisons to a friend?
Because of the support you get and the genuine people you work along side
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Morrisons?
Put your all in to it because it's worth it
More from MorrisonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!