1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I had completed a 1 week Strategy work experience with Sky. Everyday, I was exposed to a different part of the Strategy stream, speaking with several members of the team, and overall worked towards a presentation for the last day of the programme.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I improved my presentation skills and knowledge of the communications/telco industry.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed it a lot. The manager on the programme was amazing, and the Sky offices are really nice (just a bit far).
4. How valued do you feel by Sky?
Even though I was there only for a week, the managers of the programme gave us a lot of attention and did everything in their capacity to help us feel comfortable - we definitely felt valued.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It was very well organised, there was a lot of support and training given throughout.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
- (did not have)
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
The employer was always there in case we had any questions.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There were networking opportunities
9a. Would you recommend Sky to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great work experience, looks good on CV
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Sky? *
Look carefully at the profile of the job description that you are applying for and make sure you match your experience to the skill requirements
More from SkyMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!