- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How valued do you feel by Marks & Spencer?
- 5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
- 6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
- 8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
- 9. Would you recommend Marks & Spencer to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Marks & Spencer?
Learning and supporting commercial managers within the store on the day to day running
Yes developed leadership skills and learnt a lot about business
Not a lot, I've figured that retail isn't for me
Not very, I feel very few people are valued in marks and Spencer's and a lot of people are in it for themselves
Quite we'll organised. Differs by person though.
A lot of support, as and when needed.
A lot of support, as and when needed
It's good if you like retail. Probably one of the best
Make sure you love retail
Business & Administration