1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
my role includes attending breakdowns on production lines, completing maintenance tasks on my own line aswell and making improvements where possible.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Before starting my apprenticeship i had no knowledge of any food production process or how a line would work. I am studying electro and electronic engineering a university and have studied level 3 engineering at college.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
There is something new each day which keeps the work i do interesting. I also enjoy learning new things and doing practical skills
4. How valued do you feel by Premier Foods?
I feel valued due to recognition that they have. This makes you feel more motivated to do well
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I always have work to be doing and am always kept busy. I believe this means that it is organised well.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My uni training providers are very helpful if i need help.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive alot of support from my employer. They support with my university/nvq work along with supporting me on any tasks at work
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
i am paid well for my age and it covers any outgoings i have and more
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Not that i can think of
9a. Would you recommend Premier Foods to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
They help and support when needed, a fiendly environment and give opportunty to improve training
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Premier Foods? *
Work hard and in the interview ask lots of questions
More from Premier FoodsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!