1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Presentations about law and a legal career in the morning followed by work shadowing in a different department each afternoon.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Developed a better understanding of a legal profession and networking with trainees
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Definitely enjoyable! A really great insight into the firm and a legal career and a great way to meet like-minded people too.
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
Somewhat, although the scheme does not give you an privileges in further applications
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very - each day was spent in a different department and trainees were always on hand to answer questions
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Lots - presentations each morning and a strong graduate recruitment presence
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
N/A - no allowance for travel or accommodation unfortunately
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
N/A - no social opportunities or likewise
9. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend?
Great early insight into the firm during the school work experience programme
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons?
Apply early, focus your application on corporate law and be enthusiastic and ask plenty of questions on the scheme
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!