1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Was to make sure the student union shop was always fully stocked up with products, do stock checks and run the tills, was also in charge of cashing up tills after the shifts ends
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt the basic overview of how a student union shops runs and what it takes to make sure you have happy costumers
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I like doing it because it gave me the opportunity to get some retail experience that will later help me get a job at a retailers
4. How valued do you feel by Aramark?
quite valued as they appreciated my service and felt like I did exactly what they expected of me
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I didn't have any major roles was just a few to help keep the shop running an organised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
enough to help me get the idea of running the shop
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Was work experience so I wasn't paid
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Now yes as I have some expierience to put on my cv
9. Would you recommend Aramark to a friend?
It's a easy job and perfect for students
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aramark?
Always listen and remember what they tell you