Work experience Pinsent Masons at Pinsent Masons

£1 weekly
April 2014

Connect with Pinsent Masons

10 /10

I had work experience at pinsent masons for 4 days. We had to go over to different departments looking at what they are doing. I did banking, litigation and property. Im my opinion banking was my favourite. Easy to understand, mixed work and interesting cases.

I have developed on every skill i have. Best experience of my life as i am only in first year of 6th form.

I enjoyed the program a lot. This was mainly because i was treated as a employee rather than a work experience student.

4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?

Very valued. Everyone treated me as if i was family,

Very organised, timetabled, lunch provided, security issues covered, safety issues cover. Very organised.

My trainee's provide me with all the help i wanted. If i had any questions he/she answered them straight away. They all ( i had 3 trainees as i had to go to 3 departments) gave me there businesses card so they could answer more questions and help me in things like applications.

A lot, they did presentations every morning to help us during the day.

It was free. Experience that comes free, cant get better.

Many. They offer gap year at the firm and more work experience if you would like, tbh i did not want to leave.

9. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend?

Yes because it is simple the best place to be. Everyone is friendly, you get questions answered, and get loads of training.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons?

Go for it, 10 out of 10 you will enjoy the experience.