1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Shop assistant, had to talk to customers and restock shelves
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Confidence on customer service
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It fell like it gave me confidence to work in other retail jobs
4. How valued do you feel by Waterstones?
Very valued, I felt like a true member of staff
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very organised, I had certain shifts and always knew who to talk to if I had a problem
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My provider was there for every step of the way
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I felt like i was handed off to someone else
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It was work experience so not very well
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are now that I have experience
9. Would you recommend Waterstones to a friend?
It is a friendly and comfortable shop
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Waterstones?