- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How valued do you feel by Whitbread?
- 5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
- 6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
- 8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
- 9. Would you recommend Whitbread to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Whitbread?
Bar work. Including cleaning, pouring pints, making coffee, mixing drinks, etc. Making desserts in the kitchen. Setting tables with cutlery and serviettes and condiments etc.
Learnt how to pour a decent pint and how to change barrels and soft drink pumps. Also stock checks.
I enjoyed the job, but wasn't such a fan of the people unfortunately.
Again, I didn't enjoy the people and the shift managers could be very rude. Using foul language and shouting at people.
It was easy enough to follow
Not a great deal
It really doesnt
The company were fine to work under, but the staff I worked with were difficult and very cliquey
Get a good nights sleep before a shift!
Catering & Hospitality