1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I was a part of the Marketing Department. I completed a presentation and a approval tracker.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I learnt relevant work place skills and delevoped existing skills. Such as, team-work, presentation skills, microsoft and scheduling via emails. I was also able to learn more about matketing in general.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoyed this programme. I would love to go back.
4. How valued do you feel by Sky?
All employees were very welcoming and kind. When completing tasks they praise you and give you feedback.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very organised and structured. I was given a schedule for each day so I knew what tasks I would b completing or which meetings I would be attending.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot of support. Lots of feedback on what I did well and what I could improve on. Made me feel like a part of the tream. Helped me when needed and if there was a certain aspect of the marketing department ect, that I was interested in she scheduled a meeting with them, allowimg me to ask questions.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Once completing the work experience you are invited back to attend a career development day. Showing you how to create good CVs, Cover letters and interview techniques.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
You could claim £15 a day to cover any food and travel costs.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Sky to a friend?
The overall experience in such a well-known company was exceptional. Being able to be a part of a team and complete real tasks was very useful.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Sky?
Look at Skys values on their careers page and facts about them.
More from SkyMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!