Work experience at The Army

West Midlands
May 2017

Taking part in various training exercises and drills including fitness exercises, firing practice and wilderness survival.

Yes I have improved on my team working skills alongside communication, confidence and leadership skills .

The programme was thoroughly enjoyable and gave a true sense of what it is like to be in the army

4. How valued do you feel by The Army?

Extremely! Every procaution was taken to ensure we felt safe and part of the woder team unit at all times

Extremely organised with clear leadership and instructions given at all times by staff

Support was provided throughout and the staff ensured to make everyone feel comfortable

The army staff were supportive throughout and endevorded to make everyone get the most out of the experience

The work experience was unpaid but the skills and lessons learned have help me get into uni

There were lots of outside opportunities including various sports and social clubs

9. Would you recommend The Army to a friend?

The skills and values you gain are invaluable to later life experiences

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to The Army?

Initially try looking at the TA or work experience placements in order to get a taste of what army life is like