work experience at Pinsent Masons

Central London & City
April 2014

Connect with Pinsent Masons

I had to perform tasks passed on by traines. These involved research tasks, answering calls, emailling what I know of a project and ultimately gaining work experience.

I think I have toned my researching skills and developed it in a way in which helps me not just for the future, but for the present as I can use it for exam techniques.

This programme exceed my expectations as i learned that you should definitely choose a career in which you enjoy. As law is something i enjoy, i was able to take in many experiences and life lessons that i have learned,

4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?

Pinsent Masons' employees treated me as one of the family. I had many introductions and wasn't treated or welcomed as an outsider. I was also giving some involvement in the tasks which the trainees were currently involved in and so wasn't given any role that wasn't significant.

I always had something to do and the support meetings and presentations felt tailor made to my specific requirements and so it was well organised and structured.

I didn't just learn about what is awaiting me in the future, but how to get there. The steps my trainees mentioned would provide almost the foundation and building blocks to reach there.

9. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend?

You gain skills and experience which are vital to any future career.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons?