1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Working in different parts of the business, working in the workshop making the product as well as making an updating designs in the office.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Understanding the process that have to be gone through for a design/project to be put forward. And developed interaction/networking skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Showed me a good overview of what working in different parts of a company would be like. People were nice and I enjoyed it.
4. How valued do you feel by Parvalux?
Due to it being a shorter placement the potential that i could achieve was less however I still felt valued.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Over my time there i had a timetable of who id be with and when, so was well structured.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I was always with another member of staff who was willing to help, and they were willing to help as much as needed.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
As much as I needed, were always available when I needed it and made the process easy.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
For work experience, exactly as expected.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There was social activities that the employees all did which were regular and good.
9. Would you recommend Parvalux to a friend?
nice, supportive environment and informative
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Parvalux?
have a good understanding of the area and show that you are keen to learn